Do you have a pair of jeans that don’t fit anymore, but they’re not a popular brand? Here are 5 tips on how to help them catch shoppers’ attention:
1. If your jeans already look a little worn embrace it and add more distress! To add more distress, rub some sandpaper wherever you want to add a natural worn look. You can choose to add a little or a lot of distress depending on what look you’re going for.
2. For any clothing with broken zippers that you want to sell, find a local tailor and get the zippers replaced.
3. Add beads or ribbons and other embellishments to enhance or change the look of an old item that you want to update. Embellished collars are trending right now.
4. Bleach a boring black shirt to make it a little more exciting. Some of these fixes obviously take away from the value of your item and some add to it. But either way it will definitely get the attention of a buyer.
5. A recent trend is cutting t shirts and tying them to make cool designs. You might want to practice a view times on shirts you don’t care about to get the hang of it. I have tried this myself and it did not turn out the best the first time around, but the second time it turned out great!. Watch the video below to learn how to cut and tie your own shirts into awesome patterns!
Brought to you by DreamWare Inc.